Bahrain besides being a Commercial and Financial Centre has refinery, Aluminium, Iron and steel and downstream chemicals And Petrochemicals Industries.
Sulphuric Acid is a basic Chemical widely used is in a various chemicals manufacture and desalination of water. A group of Bahrain Businessmen had visualised the demand for this chemical and planned to install a plant for present and future demand for local use and G.C.C. States.
The Sulphuric acid plant capacity is 10,000 MT. annually based on Monsanto “ Double catalysis and Double absorption” technology by Ms. Simon Carves. India.
The product and quality
• Sulphuric Acid - Technical Grade, 98 % concentration ( Min.) Sp.Gravity 1.84 @ 15 C , Iron content : < 75 PPM
• Sulphuric Acid – Battery Grade 30 – 36 % concentration, Specific Gravity 1.255 - 1.265, Iorn content ,10 PPM, Chloride –Nil
• Distilled Water for Batteries. Conductivity : , 10 micromohms/ cm.
TDS : 2 PPM , Hardness - Nil , Chloride – Nil
• Demineralised Water – Conductivity : < 10.0 Micromohms/cm. TDS : 3 – 4 PPM, Hardness – Nil , Chloride – Nil, Total Alkalinity : 5- 6 PPM
• Engine Coolant, Antirust for Car Radiators. 5 % Mono Ethylene Glycol.
- 98 % Technical Grade Sulphuric Acid – 2 Tanks of 1500 MT.
- (30 % - 36 % ) Battery Grade Sulphuric Acid – 2 Tanks of 20 MT
Delivery of products
- Sulphuric Acid, Technical Grade – 98 % Min. Bulk OF 25 and 11 MT. Through special type road tankers and Jerrycans ( 20 Ltrs. Capacity )
- Sulphuric Acid, Battery Grade ( 30 – 36 % concen.) Jerrycons of20 Ltrs. capacity.
- Distilled Water Jerrycans of 20 Ltrs. And 1 Ltr. plastic bottle.
- Demineralised Water Jarrycans 20 Ltrs. Capacity.
- Radiator Coolant, Packed in 4 ltrs. Jerrycans.