The business opportunities afforded by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, led to the establishment of an affiliate office there in 1995. The main activities of Nass & Partners include building and civil works, electrical and mechanical installation works, and shutdown and maintenance works in power and petrochemical plants.
ANP is committed to support its clients' objectives toward targeting successful completion of the projects awarded within the time frame, with highest levels of professionalism, quality and service. ANP is an experienced construction contractor in the following fields:
• Fabrication and erection of industrial piping, steel structure and process and storage tank.
• Welding inspection, PMI and industrial radiography services.
• Supply heavy equipment for erection of plants.
• Supply experienced manpower in mechanical field.
• Supply all types of project support services including welding machines, air compressors, Forklift and Generators.
• Supply cutting and grinding discs, electrodes, welding consumables, safety gears.
• Supply of full solution of seating requirements by using grandstand advanced system in hire basis.
Projects have been undertaken for the Ministry of Defence, Al Zami Coatings, Saudi-German Company and power plants at Najran, Jizan and Shaybah as well as for leading international contractors such as Bechtel, ABB, General Electric, Westinghouse, Hitachi, Chiyoda and Snamprogetti.
The Saudi Arabian facilities receives full backup and support of resources available within Nass The Group including Equipment and finance.
Visit our Website at : www.nass-sa.net