Supply and installation of all equipment related to the “Bahrain Radars Replacement Project”, in the Manama International Airport.
1. One MSSR Standalone Radar site (# 116),
coordinates N 26° 16’ 02,0’’ – E 050° 39’ 08,8’’
2. One PSR/MSSR Radar Site (# 117),
coordinates N 26° 16’ 22,0” - E 050° 38’ 25,0” E
Composition Of The Supply
1. Construction of the concrete building (one level) necessary for the radar
2. Construction of the concrete building necessary for the energy power equipment
(transformers, diesel generators, electrical switchboard, etc).
3. Erection of the radar tower, masonry type, 30 meters tall, with lift shaft.
4. Construction of cable ducts:
a. Energy ducts for the connection to the main power network (11kV);
b. Supply and installation of the medium voltage cables;
c. Signal ducts for the connection to the main tower;
d. Supply and installation of the fibre optic.
5. Supply and installation of the following systems and equipment:
a. Grounding system;
b. Lightning Protection System;
c. Air Conditioning system;
d. Dual UPS system;
e. Dual Diesel generator and relevant fuel tanks;
f. Power supply distribution and lighting system;
g. Power supply transformer;
h. Medium voltage panel;
i. Fire detection and Fire alarm system;
j. Fire extinguishing system;
k. Burglar alarm system;
l. Winch for small weight.
6. Sanitary facilities (sanitary water and waste water).
7. Outdoor works: site perimeter fencing, external lighting, car park.