Nass The Group expanded its reach to Kuwait in 1995 with its affiliate company Al – Ghanim Nass General Trading & Contracting (AGN). AGN is a fast growing, diversified company that is gaining market share in Kuwait’s trading and contracting sector.
Since establishment AGN has gained a solid reputation with suppliers and contractors, including K.N.P.C, K.O.C, and P.I.C for construction and erection works across a wide scope of categories.
The list of major projects completed in the oil and gas sector over the past years are as follows:
- The construction & erection for the Equate project for Sanamprogetti Spa.
- Dismantling and erection of three reactors for the KNPC refinery
- Fabrication and installation of steel structure and pipe racks for KNPC Mina Al Ahmadi refinery with SK Engineering
- Supply of barges and cranes and welding equipment and consumables to Hyundai Engg. & Const. Co. for KNPC oil pier project.
- Fabrication and installation of oil pipeline header for gathering centers for Kuwait Oil Company.
AGN – Commercial Division
This division caters to the industrial needs of the market. The company represents industrial suppliers, namely:
- ESAB- for welding machines, consumables, CNC cutting machines, welding accessories.
- Street Cranes: Overhead cranes and hoists made in the UK.
- Club Car: Battery operated golf cars and utility vehicles made in the USA.
- SENNEBOGEN: Manufacturers of mobile and crawler cranes and material handling equipment made in Germany.